One of my favorite culinary blends to play with is our Spring Greens Herb Blend. It's savory and palatable for so many things. I have made salad dressings, sipping vinegars, and infused honey with this blend, not to mention just sprinkling it on everything! It's one of the best go-to's for almost any savory dish.
All your favorite salad herbs in one pinch!
Want to make a tasty salad but don’t have all your favorite herbs? Grab our salad dressing-ready herbs, just add lemon juice or vinegar and your favorite oil, and pack your salad with flavor and vitamins. Our salad dressing mix includes all your basic nutrient-dense kitchen favorites like Parsley, Rosemary, and Basil, along with other summer favorites like Thyme, Oregano, Marjoram and Alfalfa.
As I have been dreaming about March’s Mocktail I thought, hum…how yummy would a Savory Sangria be to dash into Spring with? This Cranberry, Beet & Spring Greens Sangria will tickle all the right taste buds and provide a yummy side kick to boost your day!
Here’s what you will need to make this Mocktail:
Cranberry juice (unsweetened)
3 large beets
1-2 Tablespoon of THS Spring Greens dried herb blend *Optional
1 cup dried currants
3 cups (24oz) of local honey
2 large apples
Sprig of rosemary
To Make Your Own: Cranberry, Beet & Spring Greens Sangria
- Cut up your beets and add to a large stock pan. Add the currants to the beets.
- Slice up your apple and orange then squeeze the juice into the pot. Add the rest of the orange in. Add 14 cups of water.
- *If you want your blend to be extra savory you can add 1oz of the bulk Spring Greens blend in here. If you want it sweeter, leave this part out.*
- Bring to a boil for a few minutes, then reduce and let simmer for about an hour.
- Strain out your fruit, beets, and herbs.
- Add your honey to the liquid and stir until it’s all dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
- Add 3-5 cups of cranberry juice. Start with 3 cups and taste. If you want it sweeter or tarter, then add more to desired sweetness.
- Add 1-2 oz. lime juice. Start with one and taste, add more if you want more citrus.
- I like to add everything to a 1-gallon mason jar and then put it in the fridge overnight.
- Mix it all up by shaking or stirring. Pour over ice.
- Add 1-2 full droppers of THS Spring Greens Sipping Vinegar to the mix.
- Garnish with a sprig of Rosemary and a lime wedge!
Learning to make your own herbal products is a fun evolution to bringing balance to your life. On your person and in your home. We understand that not everyone likes to make his or her own products.
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in-depth to make all your own herbal products get signed up for THS Make Your Own: Herbal Product Series, beginning in April 2021. In this 4 month, hands-on, program we will dive into making an assortment of products for your hair, skin, body, and home. Take $100 off the cost of attendance if you purchase before March 31st, with code 'MYO2021' Space is limited. Secure your spot today!
To set up an herbal consultation with me email: email@example.com