Dive into these delicious and healthy brownies. They are so simple and made with just a few ingredients. We added our own twist to these babies and added our tasty Hot Cacao (link in) blend for the perfect chocolatey addition.
These brownies will for sure be a hit at your next gathering, especially when they know they are healthy!
Here’s what you will need:
- 3 large bananas (about 1.5 cups mashed) - the riper the better
- 1/2 cup of THS Hot Cacao
- 1.5 cups almond butter or nut butter of your choice - crunchy is great
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans or nut of choice for extra crunch
- 4-5 strawberries sliced for topping
- Spray cooking oil for greasing the pan
To Make Your Own: Gluten & Dairy-Free Brownies with the THS Hot Cacao Blend
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Grease an 8x8 square baking dish. Spray it down with a spray cooking oil of your choice. I love ghee and coconut oil.
- Make sure your bananas are ripe. Add them to a bowl and smash them up using a mixer or a fork.
- Add your nut butter and mix until smooth.
- Add your THS Hot Cacoa Blend. Mix until it’s evenly distributed.
- Lastly, add pecans (or nuts of choice) and mix until distributed.
- Add everything into your 8x8 pan and bake for approximately 20-25 min, or until slightly browned on top.
- Let cool, add your sliced strawberries to the top, then slice up into squares.
Learning to make your own herbal products is a fun evolution to bringing balance to your life. On your person and in your home. We understand that not everyone likes to make his or her own products.
We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you. However, if you are interested in going more in depth to make all your own herbal products we will be offering our Make Your Own Product Series as a recorded class in the future.
To set up an herbal consultation with me email: email@example.com