As the veil is getting thin around Halloween/Samhain, and we are connecting with our spirit guides and those who have passed into the spirit world, it is a great time to open ourselves up to the dream world, inviting our 3rd eye to connect to our intuition and to learn from the shadow side of life.
Our Lucidity Dream Tea has all the favorites for expanding your dream world and 3rd eye. Mugwort and Blue Lotus are there to enhance the dream state, while soothing and nourishing Passionflower, Oatstraw, Skullcap & Lavender calm and relax the nervous system.
We created Lucidity so you can dive deep into the subconscious and explore your intuitive side.
Explore your dreams. Sift through old and future experiences. Connect to the Divine, past lives, and other dimensions. Use this tea before dreamtime or ceremony, and meditate on your intentions for your dreamwork. Release old patterns and emotions, or connect and explore.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1.5 tablespoons Lucidity Dream Tea
- 1 cup of Coconut Milk or Oat Milk
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- Honey or sweetener of choice to taste
To Make Your Own: Lucid Dreams Herbal Latte
- Warm your milk of choice over the stove until it comes to a light simmer. Remove from heat.
- Take your Lucidity Tea and put it in a tea ball, or muslin bag and place it into the pot, or place it loose into your milk.
- Cover your pot and steep for about 5-10 min. Strain out the tea or remove the ball or bag.
- Add your sweetener and vanilla extract. Stir it all together.
- If you're feeling fancy, froth the herbal milk with a frothing wand or pitcher.
- Add to your favorite sipping mug and enjoy!
Learning to make your own herbal products is a fun evolution to bring balance to your life. On your person and in your home. We understand that not everyone likes to make his or her own products. We take great pleasure in creating products and recipes for you.
However, if you are interested in going more in-depth to make all your own herbal products, we will be offering our Make Your Own Product Series as a recorded class in the future.
To set up an herbal consultation with me email: email@example.com